The Seleni Institute is a nonprofit organization that was founded by Nitzia and George Logothetis in 2011 to transform mental health and wellness for the women of the world by increasing:
- The availability and accessibility of mental health and wellness support for women and their families;
- Emotional support for women worldwide, through reasoned and practical online information;
- The availability of professional training opportunities for mental health and health care providers to screen, treat, and/or refer women in distress;
- Knowledge and understanding of reproductive and maternal mental health through research funding;
- Emotional support for women in the workplace, through corporate workshops and programs.
Watch our 6-minute video to learn more about us: