The Seleni Institute is a nonprofit organization that was founded by Nitzia and George Logothetis in 2011 to transform mental health and wellness for the women of the world by increasing:
- The availability and accessibility of mental health and wellness support for women and their families, providing financial assistance to those who are unable to afford care, including pregnant and parenting teenagers;
- Emotional support for women worldwide, through reasoned and practical online information;
- The availability of professional training opportunities for mental health and health care providers to screen, treat, and/or refer women in distress;
- Knowledge and understanding of reproductive and maternal mental health through research funding;
- Emotional support for women in the workplace, through corporate workshops and programs.
Watch our 6-minute video to learn more about us: